FLY LINQ Zipline on the Las Vegas Strip
On the first day of 2019, superheroes went sky-high to become the first to fly into 2019, high above The LINQ Promenade on the brand-new FLY LINQ, the first and only zipline on the Las Vegas Strip.
Ten fliers donned FLY LINQ-branded superhero ensembles to kick off the new year. As they soared above The LINQ Promenade, festive confetti cannons positioned along the open-air entertainment district detonated in celebration of this new, $20 million attraction.
“FLY LINQ is an exciting addition to The LINQ Promenade’s attraction portfolio, adding a new dynamism to the environment, regardless whether you’re riding or waving at the fliers from below,” says Shaun Swanger, senior vice president of attractions, retail and leasing for Caesars Entertainment. “We’re thrilled to begin 2019 and invite the world to come and experience this exhilarating attraction.”
FLY LINQ FAST FACTS:
- The $20 million FLY LINQ is the first and only zipline on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Developed by the team behind High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
- 10 side-by-side ziplines, capable of simultaneously launching all riders.
- Height of launch tower: 114 feet or 14 stories.
- Height of landing tower: 54 feet or more than five stories.
- Positions to fly: seated or superhero (prone).
- Length of each zipline: 1,121 feet.
- Length of time: the ride takes approximately 35 to 45 seconds.
- Average speed: 35 MPH.
- FLY LINQ was developed in conjunction with Xventure LV, LLC, the company that specializes in high-capacity adventure rides situated in prime urban locations.
- Minimum weight requirement: 60 pounds.
- Hours of operation: Open daily at 11:30 a.m.
To purchase tickets click here – https://www.caesars.com/linq/fly-linq
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA 2022
Opera Australia in association with The Really Useful Group, will present Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s THERead More
2021 VRC Spring Carnival
The Victoria Racing Club (VRC) has announced Australian winemaker Penfolds as the new Victoria DerbyRead More