MAXIE’S, LAS VEGAS’ NEWEST DINING HOTSPOT, OPENS AT THE LINQ PROMENADE
Maxie’s at The LINQ Promenade opened in March 2019, becoming Las Vegas’ newest hotspot for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Maxie’s menu will feature ostentatious breakfast and lunch classics, as well as a collection of contemporary deli dishes. Operated by Hospitality Boulevard, Maxie’s will be located next to the base of High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
Who is Maxie? Ryan Klaasen, co-founder and chief executive officer, Hospitality Boulevard explains the idea of the name.
“The name Maxie is the idea that she is a mother who is a great cook and it’s her food that brings back warm and happy memories. We talk about these wonderful memories as we eat the food and these memories are strong because they touch our senses of taste, touch and smell and the sense of familiarity in our hearts,” says Klaasen.
Maxie’s will offer contemporary modern diner décor with distinctive accents such as a clean color palette of gray and white punctuated with pops of aqua and red, a black and white checkerboard ceiling and comfortable indoor and outdoor seating.
Maxie’s signature breakfast dishes include:
- Cotton Candy Pancakes: Pancakes stuffed and topped with fluffy cotton candy and drizzled with maple syrup
- Fruity Pebbles French Toast: French toast infused with Fruity Pebbles cereal and served with vanilla syrup
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Tacos: Silver dollar pancakes stuffed with peanut butter and strawberry jelly
- Stuffed Biscuit & Gravy Sandwich: Brisket and shredded Colby cheese with chopped brisket gravy
- The Mexican Omelet: Monterey Jack cheese, chopped green chiles, jalapeño peppers, tomatoes and sour cream with fresh cilantro
- Bodybuilder Breakfast: Egg whites, pulled chicken, peppers and onions with chunks of sweet potatoes
For guests longing for familiar deli entrées with Maxie’s “something extra”:
- BBQ Brisket & Eggs Benedict: Beef brisket, poached eggs, cheesy Béchamel sauce with a dash of hot sauce, all stuffed into a hollowed brioche loaf
- Pastrami Benedict: Sliced pastrami, poached eggs, crispy potato latkes and hollandaise sauce, stuffed into a hollowed brioche loaf
- The Jackpot: Triple decker pastrami and corned beef with melted Swiss cheese, and coleslaw topped with Russian dressing on rye bread
- The Big Macher: Chophouse burger topped with grilled onions, pastrami, Russian dressing and Swiss cheese on toasted Challah bread.
Additional traditional deli staples such as Matzah Ball Soup (shredded chicken, fresh vegetables in a homemade chicken broth) are also served.
For guests pressed for time – Maxie’s have launched its Grab-and-Go menu. Upon entering the restaurant, guests will see the assembly line where they can build their own boxed lunches and dinners with options including sandwiches, as well as bagels and cream cheese.
At the entrance there is also a bar serving juices (flavors will include orange, pineapple, grapefruit, mango, cranberry, celery and lemon and “super greens”) and cereal-flavored milkshakes including:
- PB & J: Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries and Reese’s Pieces cereal, fresh strawberry jam and peanut butter topped with whipped cream
- Banana Elvis: Peanut butter with banana, chocolate, Coco Pebbles with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and caramel
- Cotton Candy: Fluffy cotton candy, cotton candy cream cheese, pop rocks, Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries
A new collection of cocktails and a Saturday brunch menu will also be announced later this year.
“We created a warm and relaxing restaurant that serves food that tastes great and looks great, appealing to everyone, from families to groups,” concludes Joey Pintozzi, co-founder and vice president of sales and marketing, Hospitality Boulevard. “With the excitement and energy of The LINQ Promenade and all of the attractions and special events it offers, Maxie’s will be a restaurant guests of all ages will love.”
Maxie’s is open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information, go to www.MaxiesLV.com.
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA 2022
Opera Australia in association with The Really Useful Group, will present Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s THERead More
2021 VRC Spring Carnival
The Victoria Racing Club (VRC) has announced Australian winemaker Penfolds as the new Victoria DerbyRead More