W Melbourne has now opened
W Hotels Worldwide, part of Marriott International, has opened the doors to Melbourne’s first luxury lifestyle hotel – W Melbourne.
In the heart of an eclectic dining and edgy fashion district with a 408 Flinders Lane address, W Melbourne brings to life Melbourne’s iconic laneway culture and emerging music scene.
- 294 stylish guest rooms and 29 suites featuring floor-to-ceiling windows with skyline views.
- 175 sqm Extreme Wow Suite is a modern take on the presidential suite, with expansive balcony and interactive music station.
- 4 distinct restaurants and bars:
- Lollo, under direction of Adam D’Sylva
- Cocktail Bar Curious is a cocoon-inspired space with laneway entrance
- Intimate Japanese restaurant Warabi, set to open in May
- Culprit adds a twist to Melbourne’s café culture: a floor-to-ceiling charcuterie display and a Vermouth tasting tray, set to open in May
- FIT and WET offer spectacular views alongside an ultramodern fitness facility, gold-roofed indoor pool, poolside bar and DJ booth
- Design inspired by Melbourne’s streetscapes and laneways, reflecting the city’s history and culture
- 830 square metres of ultra-modern conference, meeting and event space. The Great Room is a 426 square metre pillarless ballroom with ceiling artwork by Ash Keating
Family Fiesta at Monash University
Family Fiesta invites kids and families to take over in a four-day jam-packed program ofRead More
EGO EXPO 2022
EGO EXPO – AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST STREETWEAR AND LIFESTYLE EVENT – RETURNS WITH OFFICIAL PARTNERS FOOTRead More