Vivid Sydney 2022
This winter from May 27th to June 18th, Sydney will come to life as a colourful and creative playground of light, music and ideas for Vivid Sydney 2022.
Joining in the celebrations is Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott International’s award-winning travel program and portfolio of hotels, which are perfectly positioned to welcome guests travelling from all over for the spectacular affair.
From a larger-than-life illuminated bubble bath at the doorstep of Pier One Sydney Harbour, to a glowing pop-up laneway bar by Sydney Harbour Marriott, and themed dining offerings across their Sydney hotels, Marriott Bonvoy looks forward to delighting travellers with incredible experiences throughout the festival.
Some highlights include:
Pier One Sydney Harbour Autograph Collection
- Stay right in the heart of the action at Pier One Sydney Harbour, situated along the Vivid Sydney light walk. This year, Walsh Bay transforms into a giant bubble bath with a playful installation of 150 larger-than-life illuminated orbs along the floating boardwalk.
- The Bridge Marquee will be transformed into a stunning illuminated bar with incredible dining experiences, whilst Vivid Sydney Lights Harbour Cruise offers an unforgettable way to experience the festival by water on a private pontoon.
- The hotel’s Vivid Sydney Discover Package gives guests 2x nights accommodation, daily breakfast, $100 dining credit and welcome bubbles.
Sydney Harbour Marriott Circular Quay
- An immersive themed Vivid Sydney Lights Laneway Bar will feature giant animated light exhibits, glowing lounges, vibrant cocktails and bold desserts in the heart of the city attractions.
- Guests who stay as part of the Vivid Sydney package will receive a $100 dining voucher to enjoy on themed dining across the hotel complimentary breakfast for two, and a stunning view upgrade to a Vivid-view Opera House or Bridge View room.
Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park
- The hotel will come to life with specialty colour-changing cocktails at Conservatory Bar, themed dessert buffets at Feast restaurant, and Light and Colours High Tea like no other at The Gallery.
- Greeted with an incredible exhibit as they step foot in the hotel, guests who stay as part of the Vivid Sydney City Escape Package will enjoy convenient access to Vivid Sydney attractions, and will receive a complementary immersive Vivid Sydney colours high tea for two, complimentary breakfast and self parking.
NEW ST KILDA SEASIDE RESTAURANT – LOTI
LOTI has opened its doors in the seaside suburb of St Kilda, celebrating the bestRead More
Historic Darlinghurst Pub Reborn as The Strand Bistro, Hotel & Rooftop
The Strand, a 99-year-old pub in Sydney’s Darlinghurst, is set to celebrate a new eraRead More